India Telecom conference 2017 (10th edition of event) is India's leading international ICT platform for the global community to connect, debate, network and share knowledge. India Telecom is jointly organized by the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India, and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce& Industry (FICCI), with support from several prominent industry associations since 2006.
- India Telecom is the largest gathering of ICT, mobile, telecom operators, equipment manufactures and internet professionals in India, enabling participants to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts and partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise and abilities.
- The two days conference will have attendees, which includes Senior Government Officials, Regulator, Industry, Technical Community, Academia and International Experts from across the full spectrum of the ICT eco-system.
- An Open House Session with Senior Government Officials on policy matters.
- India Telecom will harness the power of ICTs, exchange ideas, international best practices, examine the future of new technologies and investment opportunities, for driving sustainable growth.
- Number of informal networking opportunities in which practitioners share their experiences, ideas, new information and perspectives.
- A number of special events take place alongside the conference, such as product launches, special interest group get-togethers, sponsored workshops, best practice showcases and meetings.
- We’d like to invite you and your colleagues to join us in this event to explore exciting opportunities for your business growth.
Date : 26th – 27th October, 2017
Venue : New Delhi